Auto Mechanic Needed
Perform vehicle inspections and maintenance to insure proper vehicle reliability.
Duties: Included but not limited to;
* As required listening to operator complaints; inspect and test; complete preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, lubrications, replacing filters, tire-rotation and changes, that will insure proper vehicle reliability. * Complete as required repairing engine failures; such as but not limited to replace complete engines, head-gaskets, transmissions, clutches, brakes, and etc.
* Complete as required any repairing of mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; ordering receiving and replacing parts and components.
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test-drives; adjusting controls and systems. * Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
* Maintains vehicle appearance by keeping the vehicle clean at all times. * Keeps supplies ready by placing re-fill orders; receiving and verifying receipt of supplies. * Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
$22.00/ hour (to start) flat rate 401K after first year with 5% match.
Assist with Health plan after 90 days.
5-paid holidays after one year.
1-week vacation after one year.
· At least 10 years experience
· Highly developed communication and organizational skills
Self-motivated and results oriented
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Able to work independently and as a team player
· Attention to detail and have excellent time management skills.
*Criminal Background Checks and Random Drug test completed for applicants
Call Ken Williams (302) 656-1433 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org